Monday, September 6, 2010

I dont sit in my chair anymore, so does my friend!

What a good status message I read from one of my old friends.

"Strangers become friends and friends are becoming strangers during the same lifetime"

Its not that I am blaming my friend or I am blaming myself neither it is restricted to my experience. Its the same all over, everywhere & almost with everyone. I have no topic, no words to talk to my old friend. Silence seems to prevail even though we know each other how Important is he/she to me and how Important I to her/him. Whats the invisble wall which is distancing? Is it the "Ego" ? or is it something else. Still I have intention to continue our friendship, still the same is the case from my friend. But something restricts!

Unknown easiness was there earlier, where conversations sailed smoothly hours together with no content at all! Implicit acceptance of mistakes,was there ealrier, where you can talk wahteever you want, least bothered by where you are walking together during the blabber! Unconditional strength was there to laugh & smile together, no matter what the situation was!





Where have those days gone? where have those friends gone? where has gone that friendship? I am sure this is felt by everyone as the life takes head on, & as the days pass by!

Or simply put it in other words, have I grown old enough??

Is anybody listening?

Isn't it sad that my chairs are empty now --my friend does not accompany me & I dont sit in it either!




Santhosh!

5 comments:

  1. :(:(
    I dont know who created the distance.. i can clearly see it...But dont know what i can do..may be it's ego or something else

    ReplyDelete
  2. your writing reflects ur inner feelings of your heart.... dear friend .This happens with everyone....LIFE is like this only..what to do???
    .you should find a way to overcome all these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I have is hope! thats the only thing & best thing what one can have. I remember one beautiful saying which suits appropitaely here!
    "All of us are in gutters, yet some see the mud, & some see stars" Which beautifully describes!

    thanks friends for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bhai take a chillpil,Phone aur social networking sites kisliye hai?? phon uthao aur frnds ko call karke baat karo. Agar Ego problem hai too nikal ke fek do samandar me....

    Aur bhaiyya tu sahi keheraha hai, tu budha hoogaya hai... tujhe yeh chair ki nahi wheelchair ki zarurat hai...

    khush rehena santu, mera aashirwad tere sath hai ;)

    And by the way blog achha hai... keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  5. U r amazing writer, this happens with me too really u r blog force me to think on it.

    ReplyDelete